Phase 2A languages are languages which:
- Don't use LanguageConverter::guessVariant() (srwiki is the only user of this function)
- Don't (heavily) use inline rules
- Don't use custom rules sourced from article space
- Performance/scalability is not a concern (crhwiki may fall afoul)
Production use requires zero (or very-near-zero) diffs with PHP output for content on wikis using these languages, as determined by round-trip testing.
The language set for this will probably grow with time, as I validate additional zero-difference languages. Currently it is:
- enwiki (for testing with pig latin in beta, only)