We want to reduce the amount of "text" provided to AbuseFilter from Wikibase entities in T205252.
Before we can do that we need to see what rules are in place and which bits of the text are actually used.
This should cover:
- Rules in entity namespaces (Item, Property, Lexeme)
- AbuseFilter text-related variables (from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AbuseFilter/Rules_format):
- old_wikitext, new_wikitext
- edit_diff, edit_diff_pst
- added_lines, added_lines_pst, removed_lines, removed_lines_pst
- new_pst, new_html,new_text
- Statement GUIDs are provided as one of the lines in the "text". So are strings such as the following used by abuse filter rules? "Q56596767$199BCB00-D1ED-40A5-B001-439BC5F434F7"
- The rank of statement is also included as a line such as "normal". Is this used in abuse filter rules?