|mediawiki/extensions/CodeReview : master||CodeRevisionView: Fix one case of viewvc not being optional|
|Open||None||T106123 Extensions needing to be removed from Wikimedia wikis|
|Open||None||T218079 CodeRevisionListView::getRevCount is creating slow queries on mediawiki.org|
|Stalled||Jdforrester-WMF||T116948 Undeploy CodeReview|
|Open||None||T205361 Make an HTML dump of the output of the CodeReview extension on MediaWiki.org|
- Mentioned In
- T116948: Undeploy CodeReview
T204801: Exec error "Possibly missing executable file: svn diff" from Special:Code
T205482: CodeReview extension: Code stewardship review
- Mentioned Here
- T205482: CodeReview extension: Code stewardship review
T116948: Undeploy CodeReview
T218079: CodeRevisionListView::getRevCount is creating slow queries on mediawiki.org
It appears this extension's data is accessible here
So we need to scrap all the data under these pages. However, the scale of the data is such that it would have to be paginated in some manner, which would then need to be ported to MW.org.
I'm moving this to the Core Platform Team Inbox so that it can be triaged and planned into a future sprint for one of our subteams.
We've done a similar archiving in the past when we shutdown our BugZilla installation.
Don't know if you want to go this route, but it's an idea I explored last year at T205482:
- Maybe a MW maintenance script or Python scraper to render the pages without the skin (like action=render, but for Special:Code), and upload them somewhere (puppet microsite can be used).
- Rough proof of concept for a static stylesheet: https://codepen.io/Krinkle/full/ERbQQZ/
- Redirect the Special:Code urls for mediawiki.org to this static site, using an Apache rewrite rule.
- Then, undeploy the extension (reduced to only log entries, as for EducationProgram, could be in WikimediaMessages repo).