Today is Isaac Johnson's @Isaac first day and this task is to request server access for him. We still don't have the full account details but will fill them in as soon as poosible.
@Isaac 's email is: email@example.com
His LDAP username is: Isaac Johnson
His shell user should be: isaacj
Isaac will need to be added to the following groups:
 Create a LDAP/Phabricator account https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Help#Creating_your_account and edit your details above
 Read this https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access
 And then sign this: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/L3
 Generate a dedicated SSH key pair, put your public key on your user page on Office Wiki (see for example: https://office.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Miriam_(WMF)/key)
 Post the link to your key in this task
- Isaac's Public RSA key: https://office.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Isaac_(WMF)/key
Ops Clinic Duty Checklist for Access Requests
Most requirements are outlined on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requesting_shell_access
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered. This includes expansion to access. Please do not check off items on the list below unless you are in Ops and have confirmed the step.
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
- - sudo requests: all sudo requests require explicit approval during the weekly operations team meeting. No sudo requests will be approved outside of those meetings without the direct override of the Director of Operations.
- - Patchset for access request