By non-sensitive log producers in this context we mean applications/services that currently are not present in Logstash but should. Additionally their logs shouldn't contain anything considered sensitive to non-root users (e.g. passwords or other secrets).
A first audit can be found at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198756#4594061 for applications that have logs on disk and https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198756#4430601 for applications logging to the central syslog hosts already.
- Ship peopleweb apache2 error logs to ELK T209860
- Get phabricator apache error logs into logstash T141895
- Get icinga alerts into logstash T7
- Jenkins daemon logs T143733
- Gerrit logs T141324
- PuppetDB logs T210458
- Prometheus service logs T210455
- Swift logs T63780 (postponed until logstash storage expansion completes)
- grafana T210846
- kafka T63788
- zookeeper T63789