User Story:: As a user researcher, I want to know how our user base is composed so I can evaluate if survey and interview data has a bias compared to it and to see basic patterns that I might want to further explore.
I imagine the following data to be useful (all can be aggregates):
I imagine this should not be a graphana board but a report (ideally: RMarkdown or Jupyter Notebook)
- How is our user base composed in terms of edit count? (e.g. shown by an histogram, y= count, x=bins of edit count ranges)
- How were our user base composed in terms of recent edits? How many account did, in the last month (or so) edited n times (e.g. shown by an histogram, y= count, x=bins of edit count ranges for a month)
- How many of those users do participate in discussions? (mosaic plot, y=bins of edit count, x= bins of discussion participation)
- How many new users do we have each month?
- And of them, how many do edit how much?
- And of them, how many do participate in discussions?
Or in general, how is the relation between:
- Edit count and: Discussion participation (possibly split by item and property discussions vs. other project discussions), adding values, correcting values, adding references, adding qualifiers