Page MenuHomePhabricator

CX2: Missing links in source article shown as blue instead of red
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

When translating "Börek" from Spanish to Catalan, I found a link to "savijača" that could not be adapted, when checking for the reason I noticed it was a red link in the Spanish article article, but was rendered blue in Content translation:

Red links in the source article should be red.

Event Timeline

Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptOct 5 2018, 9:18 AM
Arrbee moved this task from Needs Triage to CX2 on the ContentTranslation board.Oct 15 2018, 1:07 PM
santhosh triaged this task as Normal priority.

Change 467540 had a related patch set uploaded (by Santhosh; owner: Santhosh):
[mediawiki/services/cxserver@master] Do not drop the existing classes in links while adding cx-link class

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/467540

After the above patch:

Mentioned in SAL (#wikimedia-operations) [2018-10-17T08:26:59Z] <kartik@deploy1001> Started deploy [cxserver/deploy@b30a323]: Update cxserver to 29e01e4 (T206305, T204668)

Mentioned in SAL (#wikimedia-operations) [2018-10-17T08:30:52Z] <kartik@deploy1001> Finished deploy [cxserver/deploy@b30a323]: Update cxserver to 29e01e4 (T206305, T204668) (duration: 03m 54s)

Etonkovidova closed this task as Resolved.Oct 25 2018, 1:23 AM
Etonkovidova added a subscriber: Etonkovidova.

Checked in production (wmf.26) - red links are displayed correctly as red in ContentTranslation.

Note: Doesn't work in cx2-testing.