- Parametrize job with a whitelist instead of a blacklist
- Modify puppet profile and jobs accordingly
- Write a comprehensive documentation
- Remove the confusing Count metric from the datasources in Turnilo, or at least uncheck it by default.
- Try to add a new metric to the datasource, eventCountPercentage, that normalizes eventCount splits by the total aggregate, so that time measure buckets become percentage-of-total values, instead of frequencies. This way they will not vary with throughput changes or seasonality, and will be a lot easier to follow.
Customize query in gerrit