|operations/mediawiki-config : master||group1 (except commonswiki) to 1.33.0-wmf.19|
|operations/mediawiki-config : master||Revert "group1 wikis to 1.33.0-wmf.19"|
|operations/mediawiki-config : master||Group0 to 1.33.0-wmf.19|
- Release Version
- Release Date
2019 week 09 1.33-wmf.19 Changes wmf/1.33.0-wmf.19
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, February 25th:
|Monday February 25th||Tuesday, February 26th||Wednesday, February 27th||Thursday, February 28th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.19 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.19 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.19 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.19 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
Mentioned in SAL (#wikimedia-releng) [2019-02-26T16:11:39Z] <hashar> Generating 1.33.0-wmf.19 deploy notes https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/train-deploy-notes/9/console | T206673
The last promotion went a bit crazy since we suffered a logging outage around the deployment. But eventually it got resolved and logstash is not concerning for 1.33.0-wmf.19.
There are a few follow up tasks but nothing worth a rollback.
MW-1.33-notes (1.33.0-wmf.19; 2019-02-26) has made it to all wikis \o/