|mediawiki/extensions/ParsoidBatchAPI : wmf/1.33.0-wmf.21||Drop use of getModuleScripts, empty and now hard-deprecated|
|mediawiki/extensions/ParsoidBatchAPI : master||Drop use of getModuleScripts, empty and now hard-deprecated|
- Release Version
- Release Date
2019 week 11 1.33-wmf.21 Changes wmf/1.33.0-wmf.21
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, March 11th:
|Monday March 11th||Tuesday, March 12th||Wednesday, March 13th||Thursday, March 14th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.21 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.21 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.21 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.21 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||zeljkofilipin||T206675 1.33.0-wmf.21 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||zeljkofilipin||T218098 Call to a member function addJsConfigVars() on a non-object (null)|
|Duplicate||None||T218101 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: output|
- Mentioned Here
- T151425: Enlarge Popular Password File to 100,000 entries and enforce the new minimum in the config
T218359: Replace PasswordCannotBePopular with PasswordNotInLargeBlacklist on Wikimedia wikis
T218310: "Bad title" message when publishing page: "The requested page title contains invalid characters: "%D7"."
There looks to be a significant increase (about 1.5 million in the past hour) of log messages from the mediawiki "deprecated" channel to the effect of Use of ParserOutput::getModuleScripts was deprecated in MediaWiki 1.33. Could we squelch these somehow?
I'm not sure yet what to make out of T218310: "Bad title" message when publishing page: "The requested page title contains invalid characters: "%D7"." (missing exact repro steps, how often it happens, etc) but mentioning it here, just in case.
I was not aware of that dashboard. Should it be added to the list of things train conductor should be monitoring?
The logstash link above might be too specific since it only displays channel:deprecated, but I would say it is worthwhile to monitor overall log volumes for significant changes here https://grafana.wikimedia.org/d/000000102/production-logging