The Event Summary downloadable Wikitext report provides event organizers with a quick way to share top-line event data on wiki. In addition to the data/metrics, the Wikitext report will contain some descriptive information about the event and report; see below under Descriptive Info
- Metric definitions: This report presents a subset of the metrics defined in T205561, which describes the CSV version of the Pages Created report. Metric definitions for both reports are the same.
- Some minimal descriptive information about the event is built into the wikitext table. See the mockup and below under Descriptive info
- The left-most column of the report will be a the list of metrics below. In other words, this will be a two-column report: one column for labels and a second column for data.
- Non-sortable columns: Because of the above, there is no need for the columns to be sortable (unlike other Event Summary Wikitext tables, which are sortable).
- TABLE MOCKUP: For wikitext styling follow the link to a sample table (screenshot below)
The labels for each row will be, in order (pls use this approved wording):
- Participants [method defined in T208546]
- Pages created
- Pages improved
- Bytes changed [method defined in T206820]
- Files uploaded [method defined in T206819]
- Wikidata items created [method defined in T206818]
- Wikidata items improved [method defined in T206818]
- Views to pages created [method defined in T206817]
- Avg. daily views to pages improved [method defined in T206817]
- Unique pages with uploaded files [method defined in T215356]
- Avg. daily views to files uploaded [method defined in T206700; also in T206819]!!
At the top of the table, provide the following information. See mockup for design and layout.
- Event summary * Event name
- Data updated yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm (timezonecountry/city) [Note: this is the time of the last Update, not the download, and the timezone of the event not the user]
- About these figures link [links to this page https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event_Metrics/Definitions_of_metrics]