Steps to reproduce
(added by @Urbanecm)
- Log in to Wikidata.org and change your language to ka
- Ensure kawiki is in ka for you, if not, switch it into ka
- Go to any page that isn't connected to Wikidata item
- Click on "ბმულების დამატება"
- In displayed form, fill "enwiki" into first field
- Fill "ბმულების" into the second field
- See attachments for my output.
It shouldn't definitely display any squares.
Hi to all!
I am Mehman, from Georgian Wikipedia. So, for almost a month now we are faced with the problem that Georgian inscriptions are displayed on the screen as squares (see: https://ka.wikipedia.org/wiki/ვიკიპედია:ქალები,_რომლებსაც_არასოდეს_შეხვედრიხართ_2018), but unfortunately the problem is not only this, we also cannot specify Interlanguage links in browsers (Chrome, Mozilla). As I myself understood, the problem is that Unicode changed the parameters of Georgian letters, so, mostly you do not need to write Georgian words with a capital letter, all the letters in the word must be the same size.
Please deal with the problem as quickly as possible, because it really provides a great deal of discomfort for us, as for active Wikipedians.
Thanks in advance!