Shell Username: tarrow
Wikitech User: Tarrow
Full name: Thomas Arrow
Public SSH Key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIMz9obHO+vDMTPbP6av+fTEYwGcJZrtor/nifNWPGLfV 20181101_tarrow_wikiprod
I'm a WMDE developer (contractor) and I'd like to be able to deploy code/configuration changes as well as to be able to run maintenance scripts particularly those relating to wikidata. For example I'd like to be able to help resolve issues like T208077, T208048 in a timely manner.
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponsor for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - sudo requests: all sudo requests require explicit approval during the weekly operations team meeting. No sudo requests will be approved outside of those meetings without the direct override of the Director of Operations. T208491#4723747
- - Patchset for access request