I have been reviewing https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/wikimedia/campaigns/eswiki-2018 and found a number of potential issues worth mentioning. I am grouping them in a subtask since they seem quite petty on their own.
- The top logo is showing: "WikipediA / La enciclopedia lib“ The file (eswikilogo.svg) is a svg that contains the full subtitle (La enciclopedia libre), and it is surely because I don't have locally installed the fonts used (CharisSIL, Charis SIL). Still, this will happen for most people, so it should be a blocker.
- The first paragraph uses a serial coma, however (as noted in the other languages section) in Spanish that must not be used.
- I would also suggest linking the topics of the first paragraph to the corresponding portals: historia, deportes, arte.
- I'm not too keen about defining it as "gratuita" instead of "libre", although there may be good reasons to use that (what about "libre y gratuita"?). See also https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:La_enciclopedia_libre
- The image hero-320.jpg (also with files in other sizes) is https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Festival_mundial_de_Tango_en_Buenos_Aires,_Argentina.jpg, under license CC-BY by virginiainnocenti. I don't think the microsite is properly following the license.
- Stray 0x08 before ú on "Música"