As the work on the new Proton service is done, we need to make sure that all requirements are fulfilled before we handoff the service to Reading Infrastructure.
- Verify that the code documentation is up to date
- Project documentation exists on MediaWiki.org
- How to deploy information is available on wikitech
- Provide code coverage
- Provide documentation about logs/grafana/stats
- People from Reading Infrastructure have rights to access/deploy proton (see T211382)
- Verify Proton can handle Queue timeouts properly
- security review T177765
- Drop proton-staging as it is not used (chromium-pdf.reading-web-staging.eqiad.wmflabs) - can be done after the handoff
security review T177765
The security review was re-closed in T177765#4868192 after a handful of subtasks were created.