It seems that users who are blocked on Wikidata can still do edits from clients. The edits in questions are page moves and page deletions. They should not be able to make edits on Wikidata if they are blocked.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Administrators%27_noticeboard#Block_tool_broken? (discussion at the Administrators' noticeboard)
- https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?diff=802029768 (edit in question)
- https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log/block&page=User%3AAtobot (user's block log)
- https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Atobot (user contributions)
GIVEN a user who is blocked on the repository
WHEN that user moves or deletes a page
THEN the edit changing or removing the sitelink for that particular item should be blocked
- Edits from the client are not propagated for users that are blocked on the repository.
- Ensure there is a test covering the job that performs the edit from the client ensuring that there blocked users can't make edits.