Page MenuHomePhabricator

Remove FlaggedRevs for ptwikipedia
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

Per community consensus, we have decided to remove this extension, due to it being practically unused. It was implemented at Task T56828.

Thanks in advance.

Event Timeline

Tks4Fish created this task.Dec 7 2018, 4:29 PM
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptDec 7 2018, 4:29 PM
Tks4Fish updated the task description. (Show Details)Dec 7 2018, 4:30 PM
Kizule claimed this task.Dec 8 2018, 2:53 AM
Kizule removed a project: Wikimedia-Extension-setup.
Kizule added a subscriber: Kizule.

Hi @Guilhermebm. Would you like to database be removed too?

Restricted Application added a project: User-Kizule. · View Herald TranscriptDec 8 2018, 2:53 AM

Hello, @Zoranzoki21 . I don't know. What would happen if the database was removed? Thanks.

Change 478465 had a related patch set uploaded (by Zoranzoki21; owner: Zoranzoki21):
[operations/mediawiki-config@master] Remove FlaggedRevs for ptwikipedia

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/478465

Kizule added a comment.Dec 9 2018, 8:01 AM
In T211433#4807955, @Guilhermebm wrote:

Hello, @Zoranzoki21 . I don't know. What would happen if the database was removed? Thanks.

See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T209251#4741279

In T211433#4808254, @Zoranzoki21 wrote:
In T211433#4807955, @Guilhermebm wrote:

Hello, @Zoranzoki21 . I don't know. What would happen if the database was removed? Thanks.

See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T209251#4741279

Thank you! In that case, the database can be removed too. Best regards!

In T211433#4808897, @Guilhermebm wrote:
In T211433#4808254, @Zoranzoki21 wrote:
In T211433#4807955, @Guilhermebm wrote:

Hello, @Zoranzoki21 . I don't know. What would happen if the database was removed? Thanks.

See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T209251#4741279

Thank you! In that case, the database can be removed too. Best regards!

Ok. I will create subtask for it. I will schedule this for today deployment.

Change 478465 merged by jenkins-bot:
[operations/mediawiki-config@master] Remove FlaggedRevs for ptwikipedia

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/478465

Mentioned in SAL (#wikimedia-operations) [2018-12-10T12:37:26Z] <zfilipin@deploy1001> Synchronized dblists/flaggedrevs.dblist: SWAT: [[gerrit:478465|Remove FlaggedRevs for ptwikipedia (T211433)]] (duration: 00m 46s)

He7d3r added a subscriber: He7d3r.Dec 11 2018, 2:14 PM
Kizule closed this task as Resolved.Dec 11 2018, 4:05 PM