Prioritize questions listed in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RH-Vy77k8aZHGWp7NQhjOqZsp8_xEhpdlNDX4kEBzqs
- Make a copy of the spreadsheet for your team
- Filter for your questions only (or delete the rest of the questions)
- Read all your questions - make sure all your questions are there. Revisit your proposal form and your survey plan if needed.
- Prioritize your questions using the priority column. Edward provided 5 categories.
- ONLY categorize 10 questions as Priority 1 and 5 questions for priority 2. If you have less than 10 questions - don't bother prioritizing
- For Priority 3, 4 and 5, its up to you how to use these
- If any question seems irrelevant, select the option to delete.
- If time allows, resolve open issues: Question highlighted in yellow have some kind of pending problem that either Edward needs to fix or your team needs to fix. If you have time, review the "Edward comments" column to see what the issue is and resolve it if you can.
- Share the spreadsheet back to Edward.