Steps to Reproduce
- Visit the mobile site on the Minerva skin anonymously. E.g., https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama.
- Tap the menu button
- Dismiss menu and tap the star
- Dismiss and tap the menu button
- Menu background is consistently drab
- Menu background becomes bullet hole black
- enwiki prod
- Chrome v71.0.3578.57
- Chrome OS v71.0.3578.57
- Pixel Slate
This is a 7 month old regression added by T165535.
A has-drawer class is added to the body inside Drawer.prototype.postRender which is never removed.
It was added by https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/MobileFrontend/+/431634/
To fix this, we'll want to add the class inside the show method and remove it via the hide method
There is also a good opportunistic refactor here, to attempt to resolve T209129 which may overlap quite nicely with this bug.
- Follow the replication steps on production to become familiar with this bug.
- Please follow the replication steps but now do so on the test URI https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/
- Please do some exploratory testing clicking the hamburger icon and the watch icon in different sequences to see if the error resurfaces under any circumstances.