As a Wikidata mobile reader
I want to see the terms in all languages I can speak
in order to find out where I can help adding terms
- a section containing "more languages" is shown
- the "more languages" section contains entity information in the languages that are most likely to be spoken by the user, minus the primary language already shown above
- a section, nested inside the "more languages" section, containing "all entered languages" is shown
- the "all languages" section contains entity information in the languages that are not the primary language or contained in the "more languages" section
- the "all entered languages" section is only shown if the "more languages" section is expanded
- the "all entered languages" section was previously implemented in T205261: Add the ability to show terms in all entered languages on mobile
- section state persistence will be implemented after this is done, even though it was discussed before
- If the languages "most likely to be spoken by the user" cannot be determined, an empty set is an acceptable return value
- Although fancy in the mocks, the style of the links can still be "unfancy simple"
"More languages" as first section with "all entered languages nested within"
all entered languages fully expanded