I'm in the process of aquiring shell access so that I can get access to rebuild the old tiles.wfmlabs.org map services on new vms with puppet
I'm following the instructions on https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Production_shell_access and am now attempting to sign the nda
- At least one comment of support from a Wikimedia Foundation employee, explaining why it is a good idea to accept your request
- A comment of approval from one Wikimedia Foundation manager (usually the manager of an employee supporting you).
- (Have someone with access double-check which mediawiki.org account that the manager's Phabricator account is linked to, where the SUL account was created, and how it was created on that wiki.)
- After that, ask in the Phabricator task to make you a member of the "WMF-NDA-Requests" project. This will allow you to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement online.
- Sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement online. Please sign "My Full Name - Country Of Origin". Add a comment to the Phabricator task that you have signed the NDA.