This host is now empty and ready to move to the new region.
Reimage + rename this server to the new naming scheme.
Timeline would be:
- disable puppet in labvirt1013
- merge puppet patch to rename, get the new debian installer working and disable notifications (rename hieradata/hosts/labvirt1013.yaml to cloudvirt1013yaml and add "profile::base::notifications: disabled" temporarily)
- merge dns patch to add the new FQDNs (partial, the old mgmt names still remains)
- run the wmf-auto-reimage-host script (used old-school method)
- merge DNS cleanup patch
- merge puppet patch to re-enable notifications (remove "profile::base::notifications")
- netbox update
- update docs https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Portal:Cloud_VPS/Admin/Deployments
- physical relabeling and switch port description T212522