Steps to reproduce
I expect to see the contributions for that user.
- Browser version: Google Chrome (71.0.3578.98)
- OS version: macOS Mojave (10.14.2)
- Device model: Mac mini (Late 2014)
- Device language: English
Check any additional observations
- Observed on Vector desktop skin
- Observed on MinervaNeue responsive skin
- Observed while logged in
- Observed while not logged in (anonymous)
PHP fatal error: Cannot access private property ContribsPager::$tagFilter
Prior to rMWa67a4b10871a: Add missing, dynamically declared properties in ContribsPager, ContribsPager::$tagFilter was dynamically created in ContribsPager::__construct and was therefore public. While there are no accesses of the property in the mediawiki codebase, ContribsPager::reallyDoQuery runs the hook of the same name. Flow's FlowHooks::onContributionsQuery handles this hook and access the property there: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/mediawiki/extensions/Flow/+/d840802bc596434e65cb5757e18f3bddd3dbc101/Hooks.php#921
I can't be absolutely certain of the above as I haven't been able to find a strack trace yet.