The 4 modules loaded on MobileOptions, MobileDiff and UserLogin and all mobile pages (mobile.init) are relatively simple. It should be trivial to port these to webpack. None of them have tests.
- The code in mobile.special.mobileoptions.scripts (no deps) is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.special.mobilediff.scripts is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.special.userlogin.scripts is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.init is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.startup has not grown in any substantial way. Consider introducing a new module mobile.special.scripts (to mirror mobile.special.styles) modules if this becomes a problem that can be shared across all special pages.
Sign off steps
- Progress is updated.