Due to Blazegraph limits, it is no longer a good idea to keep categories in the same namespace as main wikidata namespace. We should create a separate instance of Blazegraph, and have categories in that instance instead.
Migration plan after we have 2 instances running:
- Create new namespace on category instance
- Load weeklies and dailies
- Update cron scripts in puppet to use new endpoint
- Update configs with CATEGORY_ENDPOINT pointing to new instance. Note that this will also switch crons to update new instance, so better to do far away from daily cron run.
- Re-deploy scap to update vars.sh to new endpoint
- Upload delta dailies that accumulated since initial load
- Switch nginx to use new instance (nginx config patch)
- Update categories alias to new namespace
- Drop categories namespace on main instance