$( '.more' ).remove();
could easily conflict with some other extension on the page
- Class names should be prefixed (mw-mf-)
- Global selectors should be avoided in JS. If the DOM node can't be kept in memory, selectors should at least be scoped to the application's root DOM node (e.g. $watchlist.find( '.mw-mf-more' ))
- Disable AMC for this one.
- Visit https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist?hidecategorization=1&hideWikibase=1&limit=250&days=3&urlversion=2 and get 50+ articles on your watch list (https://en.m.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:EditWatchlist/raw will help)
- Check that the more button at bottom of page is styled correctly
- Check the watchlist styling is consistent with production flagging any inconsistencies.