mobile.special.uploads.scripts makes use of the mobile.gallery module. Nothing else makes use of this module, thus it makes sense to merge it into the mobile.special.uploads.scripts
Note: the module has dependencies on mobile.startup, mobile.gallery, mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter. Given a usage in category overlay, it is not trivial to merge in mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter so we will focus on mobile.gallery.
- The code in mobile.special.uploads.scripts is built via webpack
- The code in mobile.startup has not grown in any substantial way. Consider introducing a new module mobile.special.scripts (to mirror mobile.special.styles) modules if this becomes a problem that can be shared across all special pages.
- The module mobile.gallery has been removed (no need to worry about caching!).
- The tests related to the feature (mobile.gallery) are run inside webpack
- mobile.special.uploads.scripts has dependencies mobile.scrollEndEventEmitter and mobile.startup (ScrollEndEventEmitter is now in mobile.startup so only mobile.startup is needed as a dependency)