Questions to solve:
- How many hosts are needed?
- What happens where (are backups generated and processed locally and then sent away, or are they sent away and then processed outside of the source hosts)?
- What bandwidth requirements are there?
- What is the expected TTR?
- What is the exact backup freshness required and retention policy?
- How are backups tested/what is the recovery process?
While the general answers were already discussed on the design meetings, not all details were solved, as during implementation, new questions arose.