CommRel request for support - Form
What is the problem?
SDC will have a series of pilots that they want to roll out for community to use and test towards the end of August.
How can we help you?
Designing a communications plan to be implemented July - December 2019.
What does success look like?
Communities understand how they can use SDC pilots, and share their experience with SDC team.
What is your deadline?
- Meeting with Sandra - February 5
- Final Comms Plan - February
1528 -- Adjusting deadline due to complications with CTADONE
- Monitoring and Follow up - September - October (taken over by @SandraF_WMF)
Planning that has resulted from this task
- Pilots gradually ready to show and document: September-November 2019 (with December for finishing touches)
- Blog series on Wikimedia Space where we interview people working on pilot projects:
- T232079 1 blog post about the ISA Tool - October-November 2019
- T232088 1 blog post about the Wikisource pilot project - October-November 2019
- T232089 1 blog post about campaigns (using structured data in Wiki Loves Monuments) - October-November 2019
- T232090 1 blog post about batch uploads - October-November 2019
- T232091 1 blog post about metadata roundtripping - October-November 2019
- T231440 Explainer video with teaser - ready by November 15
- Main blog post on the Wikimedia Foundation blog - December 15
- Summarizes and contextualizes the GLAM pilots and looks back upon the SDC work
- Points to the abovementioned earlier blogs on Wikimedia Space, and also to @Keegan's general blog posts about SDC there
- Includes the explainer video :-)
- Documentation on GLAM and SDC ready by end December 2019, see also T231437
- Potential future iteration: work with local affiliate or program coordinator to design a training or workshop for local GLAMs