I'm using EventLogging for a user feedback gadget that will be deployed on MediaWiki/Wikitech-I as a means to gather feedback on technical documentation. More here: T195119.
To look into the production logs, I would need access to analytics-privatedata-users.
@srishakatux is my Phabricator/Gerrit/Wikimedia Developer account username.
cc'ing @bd808 (my manager).
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal (included in all WMF staff hiring)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task
- - Patchset for access request