I work in translatewiki.net and I translate using old editor and visual editor.
- the original text to translate is: "# Fetch received by \"%s\", forwarding to cluster host.\n",
- when I use the old editor, and I request to show the differences, the delta is a new line added by the developper (I guess the backslash n in the source text)
- I decide to use the new Visual Editor; i'm disapointed because there is no diff option there
- the message I see has no new line so there would be nothing to translate (but I know there is one difference)
- should I use the \<br\> ? i dont know.
- is is possible to have a diff option (as in old editor) ?
- why the backslash n set by the developper are not rendered in Visual Editor ?