As @RHo works on designs for engagement emails, we are looking at examples emails from other websites and software to learn some best practices. While our team is able to find many from the English-speaking world, we want to be mindful of differences between cultures.
This task is for our ambassadors to provide examples of emails they receive from Czech and Korean software that do any of these things:
- Encourage you to verify your email address.
- Welcome you to the website.
- Give you suggestions of things to do.
- Ask you to come back after an absence.
- Tell you about the impact you've had.
This task is for coordination.