Full name: David Lee Sharpe
I am a new hire in John Bennett's Security team, and part of my duties involve incident response. I need to be able to diagnose and completely research any type of intrusion or incident as part of my job duties. Can my access somehow be cloned from another existing WMF Security team member? I don't have a specific production server list to provide.
Public key is in this paste: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/P8004
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request has sign off of WMF manager
- - sudo requests: all sudo requests require explicit approval during the weekly operations team meeting. No sudo requests will be approved outside of those meetings without the direct override of the Director of Operations.
- - Patchset for access request