Use this server to try the upgrade from jessie to stretch.
Since trying the new puppet code involves reimaging, let's rename to the modern naming scheme while at it.
Timeline would be:
- disable puppet in labtestneutron2001
- merge puppet patch to rename and get the new debian installer working
- merge dns patch to add the new FQDNs (partial, the old mgmt names still remains)
- run the wmf-auto-reimage-host script
- merge DNS cleanup patch
- netbox update
- get the physical relabeling done (T214181)
By the way, this server is standby in the neutron setup in the labtestn deployment.