Reference previews can often, but not always show the whole contents of a footnote.
- Reference Preview pop ups always have the width as defined in the design spefications
- Reference Preview pop ups always have a min width and a max width as defined in the design spefications
- Between min and max width the reference preview should adapt to the content size
- If the content size is bigger than what fits, scroll bars should be added as defined by the browsers
- The fade out effect is not part of this story