Since trying the new puppet code involves reimaging, let's rename to the modern naming scheme while at it.
Timeline would be:
- disable puppet in labtestneutron2002
- merge puppet patch to rename and get the new debian installer working
- merge dns patch to add the new FQDNs (partial, the old mgmt names still remains)
- run the wmf-auto-reimage-host script
- merge DNS cleanup patch
- netbox update
- get the physical relabeling done (T214370)
This server belongs to the neutron setup in the labtestn deployment.