The thread on wikitech-l from January 2019 contains suggestions for improvement for the reviewers-by-blame plugin. This task is meant to surface those suggestions in an actionable form.
It may be useful to collect all improvements, and use those to inform plugin requirements.
- Ensure reviewers aren't re-added once removed (#10339)
- Opt out via user config from being added as a reviewer
- User initiated adding of reviewers rather than auto-adding reviewers
- Attribute reviewer-by-blame requests to a bot user (#10328/r211189)
- Get reviewers based on who CR+2-d the touched lines, not just who authored them (#10340)