About 50% of our client side errors in Minerva seem to be coming from iOS. Today I spent some time on Browserstack in iOS Safari and was surprised to find quite a few bugs in the console just by exploratory testing, hitting URIS obtained from Hive . It would be great to commit some time to browsing the website via Browserstack and identifying bugs. In this ticket I already record 2 specific bugs I've found (haven't checked if I can replicate them locally).
It would be excellent to focus on this problem, either by running some extensive exploratory testing on iOS or by adding Sentry-like capabilities and targeting specific problems.
 select referer, count(*) from webrequest where hour = 23 and day = 22 and month = 1 and year = 2019 and uri_path LIKE '%beacon%' and access_method = 'mobile web' and uri_query LIKE "%WebClientError%" group by referer;