Placeholder ticket for patches that do nothing but touching tests (a.k.a. "technical stories"). They have all been created with a user story in mind, but don't actually solve a story.
- Code coverage is good enough to make us feel comfortable doing estimations and making promises.
- Write some browser/integration test that test some of the more complicated stuff as listed on https://tools.wmflabs.org/wmde-reference-previews/core/index.php?title=Monkey_testing.
- ...scrolling / fade -> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/498139
- ...reference link in reference -> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/498795
- ...jump down to the reference by clicking the link -> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/498422