Some wikis, like de-wiki and pl-wiki automatically hand out rollback rights, so it is likely that a lot of rights owners don't often use them. Other wikis, like en-wiki and ru-wiki have specific rollback rights, so it is possible that there are few users interested in a confirmation prompt. Therefore it makes sense to have per wiki configurations
- Allow each wiki to define their default configuration.
- Initially, the feature should be disabled for all wikis, with a warning that it should not yet be turned on. If it does not seem reasonable to add a warning, this can be left out
- There will be two commits needed:
- The config file that introduces the configuration
- the setting of the variable to disabled everywhere on production