Rollbacks appear in list views (such as history, recent changes), but also in the diff view. In both cases it should be possible to see a confirmation prompt
As an editor for whom the rollback confirmation prompt is enabled
I want to see a rollback confirmation prompt when I click on "rollback X edits" in the diff view
so that I can revoke the action if it was not the one I intended.
Before the user clicked on the rollback link:
Once users who have the confirmation prompt enabled clicked on the link:
- If users with enabled rollback confirmation prompt click on rollback X edits in the header of the diff view, they see a confirmation prompt Rollback of X edits? Rollback Cancel
- The confirmation prompt should appear in the same position the initial rollback X edits had, with all possible syntax around it staying intact
- If only one edit is supposed to be rollbacked, the wording should say rollback 1 edit
- If users click on Rollback of the confirmation prompt, the rollback action should be executed
- If users click on Cancel, the original state should be retained, i.e. rollback X edits should again be visible
-The thanks confirmation prompt comes with an animation. At this stage this is not required yet, but if it is easier to realize the story with implementing an animation, that is ok as well.