- User sees "metadata" step in Special:UploadWizard (in between "describe" and "use"
- Metadata step has 2 sets of "skip" and "publish" buttons, one on top, one at the bottom
- Metadata step displays list of uploaded files on the left - clicking one of them displays it's respective image & depicts input form
- One can enter depicts statements just like one can on the file page
- Clicking "skip" advances to the next/last step, without submitting the depicts input (if any)
- Clicking "publish" submits depicts input and one can see the statements on the file page
QA Results: Run 1