For this ticket, you will create a method for counting the unique articles on which Files Uploaded get placed. (This is a new metric for Event Metrics and was split off from T206819)
Definitions of metrics that use this method
- Unique pages with uploaded files A count of the total number of non-duplicate articles all the Files Uploaded for the event are on. Used on the Event Summary reports (T205561 and T206692)
- Pages using this file The same metric but for an individual uploaded file. I.e., this provides a count of all the articles on which a single file is placed. As used in the Files Uploaded reports (T212547 and T214942)
This metric relies on the Files Uploaded metric and method, which are created in T206819.
- All filetypes: These metrics will track images, video files, audio files and other upload types.
- Uploads to Commons and local Wikipedias: We will track uploads to any Wikipedia and to Commons, as long as the wikis are specified as wikis of interest for the event.
- Article pages on all wikis (not just those specified): The Main space articles counted, on the other hand, can be on any wiki; the wikis do not need to be specified as wikis of interest in setup.