- MediaWiki 1.32.0 (6573069) 17:52, 17. Jan. 2019
- PHP 7.0.33-0+deb9u1 (apache2handler)
- MariaDB 10.1.37-MariaDB-0+deb9u1
- Semantic MediaWiki 3.1.0-alpha (ed47685) 09:07, 4. Feb. 2019
- GraphViz 3.0.0 (d130786) 22:13, 13. Jan. 2019 // Note that this is current master. Release 3.1.0 registers as 3.0.0
The graphs regenerate in minimum every time I rebuild the semantic data using Semantic MediaWiki's "rebuildData.php" script. See this example. However the issue is sticking around much longer as this example shows. There are even graphs being regenerated without a page actively holding code for generating graphs as this example shows.
For this test wiki it is no problem but this issue is more than critical for production.