The test server uses the same example wiki as both source and target, which limits our ability to test certain aspects. Once we make an initial deployment (T213076) we want to test the following:
- Clicking the link on "Community-created content on this topic is also available" label, directs users to the page in the target Wikipedia (Indonesian in our example).
- Options in the "hamburger" menu (home, random, log-in and settings) link to the target Wikipedia (Indonesian) and work as expected.
- Check the "Mars" article, which is not translated when accessed from the test servers.
- Verify T212405: Customize the editing experience when directing users from a translation
- Contribute to source, existing and new pages to check edit tags are added (T212405). (Waiting for T217892 to be completed)