In T212959: Create AMC edit tag we confirmed that the new AMC tag exists for edits. To confirm that the tag exists for moderation actions as well (defined in T213461 ), we will have to QA separately in production.
Confirm that when the following actions are executed in production from an AMC opted-in account, they are tagged with both advanced mobile edit and mobile web edit in the corresponding public log:
- undo: tags should show up in user contributions
- rollback: tags should show up in user contributions
- blocking (Special:Block): block log
- unblocking (Special:Unblock): block log
- deleting (example): deletion log
- It's OK to leave out undeletions (and other particular kinds of actions logged in the deletion log, such as redirect overwrites) , as they are relatively rare and thus probably insignificant for the AP metric.
- protecting pages (example): protection log
- moving pages (example): move log
- thanks (analogous to T215477#5039143)
- Approving pending changes: review log
- (enwiki-specific, may need to be postponed: reviewing new pages (cf. Special:NewPagesFeed)
- NB: We're not covering patrolling actions at this point, although this might change later.
It would be great if the QA report could include links to resulting logs events. (Narrowing down the corresponding log to your own actions, by entering your user name under "Performer", should be sufficient.) This will make it easier for @Tbayer to check the result on the database side as well.
(Other reverts, i.e. those that are not made via either undo or rollback, should already be covered by the QA for normal edits, and thus do not need to be tested separately.)