We want to find out if the rollback confirmation prompt is useful. This can be done by tracking how often it is being used
- On a grafana board, add a graph that displays the number of users with enabled "rollback confirmation prompt" setting on a per day granularity
- On the same grafana board add graphs for each default configuration:
- How many people have the rollback confirmation prompt disabled on a default-enabled wiki (graph with day-granularity),
- how many people have the rollback confirmation prompt enabled coming from a default-disabled wiki?
- Document the tracking variables in a metrics.md file (example)