To test and figure out the challenges, we agreed to implement a quick-n-dirty straight forward worklist in EventMetrics.
- Add textarea elements to the event settings page allowing to insert titles per wiki
- If a worklist is included in the event, the system should loop through the titles. If title exists on the wiki, collect its page ID.
- We'll need to do this loop each time we update the stats as a worklist can contain pages that don't exist yet. However, they may have been created since the last data update and so we need that Page ID.
- If a worklist is given, gather participants from the page IDs. See T208546: Create a method to derive the number of 'Participants' and 'New Editors'
- Everything else (the rest of the queries) go by the page IDs and participant list.