The Anti-Harassment Tools Team is interested in statistics on usage of mute preferences in preparation for determining their Q4 plans. Per discussions with the team, we're interested in monthly counts of the following metrics:
- Users turning off email
- Users turning off email from brand new users
- Users who add their first user to the email block list
- Users who add their first user to the Echo notification block list
We also want to get snapshot statistics of the following measurements:
- The extent to which users have the same names on both block lists.
- How many names are on these lists (either as an average, a graph of the distribution, or some description of the distribution).
We'd like to know this for the following Wikipedias: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, and Portuguese.