Per Anomie on https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/489894
Personally I'd […] possibly see about archiving the extension in Gerrit.
- T135291 has been open since 2016, with no activity other than hashar disabling CI tests.
- https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki-fxa-sso doesn't show any commits since 2014.
- Nothing in Gerrit since 2014 besides global maintenance churn and a few cross-repo fixes like I29ca8847.
- http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/SSO/MediaWikiExtension has an expired security certificate (and redirects to a 404 if you bypass that).
- http://docs.webplatform.org/ redirects to https://webplatform.github.io/docs/ which says the project was discontinued in 2015.
- This task
- Add maintainers of that extension/skin as subscribers to this task (if they have no apparent Phabricator account, notify them on-wiki or via email if possible and note it here).
- Add MediaWiki-extensions-Other if there is no project.
- Empty repository and add an ARCHIVED file.
- Archive the diffusion repository for the extension/skin: rEWPA
- Mark the repository read-only in Gerrit: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/admin/projects/mediawiki/extensions/WebPlatformAuth
- Delete the GitHub mirror: https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-extensions-WebPlatformAuth